March 13, 2008

Blog Event of the Month: Bb. Pilipinas 2008

i think im going to start with a new segment here in my blog. just to force myself posting some i think, BIG topics going around in cyberspace. this will maybe tap socio-cultural topics. i swear i would not go to politics for it should be the problem of the politicians. that's why we elected them there. DO THEIR JOB!

this very hot topic started on march 2, 2008 on the event of Binibining Pilipinas. a certain Ms. Janina San Miguel -- now winner of Bb. Pilipinas World title -- was asked to step forward for a question. prior to that, she already won two titles, best in long gown and best in swimsuit. particular awards that proves you're pretty and you have that x-factor. she got in to the top ten as she deserves all right. but there is a sudden fall out as you can see in this video:

need help with that? here's the complete transcript:
Paolo Bediones: Janina how are you?
Janina San Miguel: Im fine.
Paolo: Alright. So you won two of the major awards-best in long gown, best in swimsuit. Do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina: No, I don't "fill" any pressure right now.
Paolo: Confident! Please pick the name of a judge.. We have Ms Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good evening.
Janina: Good evening.
Vivienne: The question is what role did your family play to you as candidate to Bb. Pilipinas?
Janina: Well... my family's role for me is so important because... there was the... they're... they was the one who's...(laughter from the audience)...very hahaha oh im so sorry, um, my pamily...my family... oh my god..im.....
Paolo: (whispers) Puedeng mag tagalog.
Janina: Okay! Im so sorry. I... I told you that I'm so confident.. Eto, ahm, wait... (giggles) Sorry guys, because this was really my "pirst" pageant ever because I'm only 17 years old... and (giggles) I...I did not expect that I came from... I came from one of the "tough" ten. Uh-hm, so...but I said "dot" my family is the most important persons in my life, thank you.
Source: http://www.opmb.com/forums-mb/view_topic.php?id=13212&forum_id=1

what's that? it made the whole country stumble in front of their TV sets and woo-ing woke the Big Dome. the video had millions of hits on YouTube and reproduced many times by other users in video sharing websites. and while everybody is having fun, though irritated, the community has been spreading the shame of this poor Pinay. until now no one can get over the craze by this lady.

cge magtatagalog na rin ako. hahahaha... sinagot ba nya yung tanong? i think hinde. tinutulungan na nga sya ni Paolo Bediones para sagutin ng tanong. plus, nakakahiya kay Vivienne Tan at sa mga distinguished judges. i wonder what Paolo Bediones felt during that portion. pero on Janina's side, siguro sobrang naging komportable lang ata sya sa environment kaya baka nya nakalimutan na nasa contest sya. advise lang naming lahat, inline with Ruffa Gutierrez and Melanie Marquez and all beauty title holders, presence of mind sana. so now you're months away of the international competition, make use of the time para makapag-practice to communicate with others. beauty and substance is essential. kahit saan.

At dahil marunong magbalanse ang Panginoon ng mga bagay-bagay. lol

3 comments:

  1. pers i would like world peace...por my family. secan i would like to thank you omski por bisiting my pinoy humor blog. dats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was rili shacked.

    I will compident pa naman.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts