March 25, 2010

BABE I LOVE YOU Grand Babe Bar Night

i would like to thank Ms. Lorie Dionisio and Jojie Cardone for the invitation to this event. Star Cinema hosted the first kilig movie of the summer. Babe I Love You starring Anne Curtis and Sam Milby provided anticipation and expectations for individuals to fall in love.

the Grand Babe Bar Night is brought to us by GSM Blue, provider of my new favorite cocktails; Folded and Hung, and Natasha. Dermablend is also present last night.

contests, models and the stars spiced up the event in Guilly's Island Tomas Morato. Babe I Love You opens in cinemas nationwide starting April 3 2010. directed by Mae Cruz.

MORE PHOTOS here courtesy of Pinayads.com

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts