February 16, 2011

Disneyland Tickets Discounts found online!

I've never gone to Disneyland because I thought that it is very expensive. First, it is not in the Philippines, second, I know that I will trash a lot of money going there. But I grew up with the lovable Disney characters, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy Duck and all the other characters under the Disney franchise. Not to mention the fairytale characters, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and the Disney Princesses, adding Rapunzel to the list which makes every kid and kids-at-heart childhood memorable.

Well enough for reminiscing my childhood. As much as I really wanted to go to Disneyland, I am not very motivated because of the expenses I might encounter. Good heavens that there is a reference that will guide you where to get discounted Disneyland tickets. I don't know who the author is but we should be thankful about it.

Now that I only have to worry about my flight and where to stay at the nearest Disneyland because of cheap Disneyland tickets can be found with the help of the Disneyland Secrets book. It is also a guide to find Disneyland coupons which can be used when you travel.

I would like to try these sites where I can get these discounts. If you have tried it yourself, let me know if it's okay. We're off to Disneyland!

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts