October 20, 2011

Proactiv says it is OK to eat more chocolates

Any time of the year, I experience breakouts on my face. I don't know why but I have been trying different facial washes and even scrubs. They work in the mean time but they come back. I tried to avoid fatty foods but there is one guilty pleasure... CHOCOLATES.

Chocolates, milk or dark, are my favorite. Now with emergence of any ingredient added to it, I can't resist my cravings for chocolate. As a result, there are more and more breakouts which isn't really good anymore. But how can you resist to such a very sumptuous and sweet treat? My cravings haunted me until I found out that chocolates are not the cause of pimples or acne. Now I am relieved.

It is with the exposure to pollution and dirt that gives me the ugly effects. With a very mobile lifestyle, I definitely won't escape the smoke and dust from outside. And wash it off with soap and water. However, a sensitive skin is no match with just any soap. The solution should not only take out the impurities but also take care and protect your skin. With Proactiv® Solution, you can see the good benefits. Before, I have the same problem with Nolin:
Proactiv® Solution is well researched and developed by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields and suggests that proper diet and lifestyle will decrease acne or pimple outbreak. And these experts save us from avoiding chocolates because now we can enjoy the pleasures of sweetness and have healthy skin.
By every P1500 purchase of Proactiv® Solution set, you will receive free Ferrero Rocher chocolates. And this promo is already ongoing from October 15 to November 15 2011! A very special Trick or Treat. Wear your angel face, not a grouchy witch. You can find Proactiv® Solution branches at any mall just like this one at Tomas Morato's Il Terrazo.
You can purchase your beauty set in kiosks in these following branches:
a. Glorietta 3, Ground Floor - (02) 388 2848
b. Trinoma, 2nd Floor - (02) 380 3801
c. Robinsons Galleria, 3rd Floor - (02) 380 5506
d. Marquee Mall, Ground Floor - 0915 385 3103
e. Alphaland Southgate Mall, 2nd Floor - 915 6660

Or you can have it delivered to your doorstep. You can call the Proactiv Door to Door Delivery Hotlines: 02-729-2222, 1-800-8-729-8888, 1-800-10-889-4444, 0917-801-8888.
Again, as you buy your Proactiv® Solution set, you will get your Ferrero Rocher Chocolate by 5's. BUT if you were not happy with the results, they guarantee to give your money back.

Now that's my pimple story and it would interest me to try the Proactiv® Solution. You can share your stories too by commenting on the space below.

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts