December 18, 2012

oh yes! I'm spreading rumors!

yes, i've heard this myself and i'm very excited to bring teasers in my Twitter account about two musicals coming to Manila.

on July 2013, the sexy Broadway musical, DIRTY DANCING will strot its way to CCP. we'll definitely sing along with Time of My Life and remember how Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey did it on the dance floor as Johnny Castle and Frances Houseman in the movies.
and on January 2014, my fantasies on seeing the back story of The Wizard of Oz will finally be true when they will bring WICKED the musical here in the Philippines. i should not let this pass because i got really sad when i missed Mamma Mia and The Phantom of the Opera.

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts