October 25, 2014

a visit to SKIN CENTRAL

Quite a long time when I last visited the derma clinic and I'm very thankful that I have a gift certificate from one of TV5's events courtesy of Skin Central. It's also convenient that there is a branch near our office in Ortigas so last Friday, I was able to pay them a visit. Who says men can't have their own pampering?
Skin Central has four branches to date. Newest is at Lucky Chinatown in Manila. There are branches at Ayala and Alabang and at St. Francis Square, Ortigas Center, Pasig City where I dropped by. The front desk woman was very polite and honest to tell me that I have to wait an hour to be entertained so I went around at the malls to spend time, and also to eat my dinner.

The only plan was to only have a facial then I decided to have a diamond peel and later on, a back mask service since I have Php 1000 worth of gift certificate. The services are so affordable and so it's not hurting on the budget to have treatment over treatment. So I availed all three services:

Facial with Diamond Peel - Php 700
Back mask - Php 550

The first treatment was to have a back mask and the attendant was also polite and open to explain how the treatment goes. A little tickled since it was my first time to have that treatment. So I took a few shots while I have my back cleaned.
Looking around, the place is themed pink, black and white. It can accommodate 4 people at a time, where there are also private rooms available. Around 10 people can have all their treatments done at the same time.

My facial session was not also that painful since the attendant warned me of the pain. I really have to get used to it since I chose to undergo this treatment. And she has patiently did and extracted all blemishes and took extra precautions on the other parts. I can say that their training includes care and professionalism that's why I like it there.
For more info about Skin Central, you may visit their official website at http://www.skincentralmanila.com/ or follow their social media accounts: Facebook and Instagram.
Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts