November 28, 2014

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 movie review

I was in all attention for The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 movie which I saw last Friday. The new chapter in Katniss Everdeen's (Jennifer Lawrence) life and being recruited as the Mockingjay against the Capitol and President Snow got me at the edge of my seat anticipating scene after scene.
Just a summary of the memorable scenes in the movie:
  1. Plutarch's rea
  2. ction on Katniss negotiating with President Coin and almost not agreeing on the terms.
  3. Katniss' video produced by District 13 in recruiting the other districts to revolt against the Capitol. As they shot capturing Katniss' feelings against a burning district, they got the The video was done so awesome and of good quality despite the war setting.
  4. The Mockingjay Song. The lyrics and melody resounds to me until to this day whenever I see posts about the movie.
  5. President Snow discovering that the soldiers were at the Tribute Center. The evil smirk f*cks the whole plan up.
  6. Peeta choking Katniss. The eyes and thin figure scared the hell out of me. The make up and all is well-achieved.
I can't wait for the next movie!
The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 is still playing in theaters and distributed by Pioneer Films. Thank you to Photo Chat for inviting me.
Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts