July 8, 2015

MAGIC MIKE XXL movie review

I didn't see the first movie and I thought that the Magic Mike releases were all just about Channing Tatum and bodies. I was laughing mostly of the movie because of the thrown punch lines. I don't want to give some spoilers for this review and I hope you already reserved your tickets before it comes on screen on July 15!
The story continues three years after Mike (Channing Tatum) retired from being a stripper at the top of his career and then finding himself with the Kings of Tampa. But as their tricks get old, they need to explore and do them their own way. Heading to Myrtle Beach for one last show with Mike, the Kings of Tampa renew old acquaintances, make new friends and learn new moves (which you really, really have to see, btw.)
The Kings of Tampa
This comes from a perspective from one who did not watch Channing Tatum dance in movies. I haven't seen the Step Up series and the other Magic Mike movie but I was amazed by how he moves. I've only seen him in GI Joe and White House Down and didn't know about the moves. You better wait for the dance routines in Magic Mike XXL and learn how to treat ladies right, Haha! Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello shows the tricks too.
The ladies Amber, Jada and Andie shows three kinds of girls that can control the guys. Beauty and power over men flow from the three gorgeous ladies. Amber is so pretty, I may stress.

The movie also has a great soundtrack which you can practice your own routines on.

One question, I thought Ellen Degeneres' gardener, Nick, will be included here?

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts