50 Shades closes this weekend
- Friday, March 18 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19 at 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20 at 2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
- “It’s very very funny, really really hilarious! One funny funny show that you guys shouldn’t miss.”- Michael de Mesa
- “The show is so fabulously rude and it’s sexy. So much fun! If you just want to have a good time, this is the show to watch.”- Joanna Ampil
- “What can I say? I’m still laughing from ear to ear.”- Pinky Marquez
- "I didn’t expect it to be that much fun.”- Mark Bautista
- “The songs are really catchy and it was really fun to watch!" – Carla Humphries
- "Please come and watch 50 Shades! The Musical Parody. It's a great laugh!” –Epi Quizon
- “You guys should watch from start to finish! You will have a good time!” –Gian Magdangal
- "I got hungry after I saw this." -Omar Itay (BAWAL KUMONTRA!)
THERE'S A HOLE INSIDE OF ME
Feeling empty? Let your inner hole be filled by the joy brought to you by the fun, sexy, and hilarious production of 50 Shades! The Musical Parody.“There’s a Hole Inside of Me” (featuring Brenna Wahl as Anastasia Steele) is just one of the eleven original songs featured in the adults-only hit show that will surely make you laugh out loud! Don’t miss the last three days of 50 Shades! The Musical Parody happening on March 18, 19, and 20 at the RCBC Theater. Tickets are available through TicketNet, Ticketworld, and SM Tickets. For more information, visit www.50shadesmanila.comPosted by 50 Shades Manila on Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Tickets for the final weekend run of 50 Shades! The Musical Parody are available from Ticketworld, TicketNet, and SM Tickets. VIP tickets include premium seating for the show as well as a photo opportunity with the cast onstage after the performance. For more information, visit www.50shadesmanila.com or call (02) 470 6956. This show is not associated with, endorsed, or authorized by E.L. James or Vintage Books.