February 6, 2017

HOOQ Hangouts: Mano Po 7 Chinoy

Spent the night of February 4 with a few friends which I haven't seen in a long time. I can again feel that I am back to the blogging world and happy to be with missed friends.

And we went to the Globe Iconic Store at Bonifacio Global City where there is a huge screen playing videos. I was in HOOQ Hangouts which they've done more than three times now. And for that night, they are playing Mano Po 7: Chinoy for free at the big screen for everyone to see. It was just after Chinese New Year so the place is adorned with Chinese lanterns, blossoms and ang paos, and serving Chinese delicacies for us to feast in.
Later on, Jean Garcia and Richard Yap graced the event before we started the screening. The movie came back to theaters on February 8.
But the movie is already available at the HOOQ app for streaming. HOOQ lets you watch more than 10,000 TV series and movies online. All you need is a laptop, tablet or even your smart phone and you can watch anywhere, anytime. Here are available HOOQ plans from Globe:
HOOQ is also ad-free, features both local and international productions, and you can opt to cancel your membership with no hidden charges. I'm starting to download HOOQ so I can enjoy movies and TV shows while offline. I hope you can try it too.
Subscribe to my updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts