December 11, 2015

I can listen to Spotify clearly with Cloudfone

I listen to Spotify everyday and it's really convenient when you have your mobile phone beside you. It's easy to browse for my favorite tunes and I use it while commuting, while working and even when I go to sleep. Spotify gives me the best playlist for your every mood with just a touch of a button. I'm a super fan.

Then my first Android phone was a Cloudfone. And now Cloudfone makes Spotify available in its latest models CloudFone Thrill 500x, CloudFone Thrill 500x+, Cloudpad 702q. All these products have Panorama and High Dynamic Range (HDR) modes, Smile Detection, Voice Command controls, Zero Shutter Delay, and high-def video recording. You can now capture those special, stunning, captivating and wacky moments and memories on the street or just about anywhere in full, vivid and colorful detail—and without missing a beat. When I want great phone functionality at an affordable price, I can recommend Cloudfone models.
The partnership between CloudFone and Spotify is definitely one that will rock the Philippine market for smartphones and tablets, an endeavor that will endear CloudFone and Spotify closer to the hearts of its Filipino consumers. We can all expect more industry-shaking efforts to come from this young company in the very near future, which are all part of its vision to further grow as a responsible and innovative business that aspires to make technology within every Filipino’s reach.

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts