December 3, 2015

In Photos: ALDEN RICHARDS in My Bebe Love bloggers conference

It's my first time to see ALDEN RICHARDS up close during the My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore bloggers conference held in one of the restaurants in Tomas Morato, Quezon City yesterday.

A really nice guy and open to answer the question whether it is related to the movie or not. As an ALDUB fan myself, I frankly asked him if he would really court Maine Mendoza (onscreen partner and other half of #ALDUB) off-cam. Here's his answer: (video by Erickson Dela Cruz)

So how is ALDUB on the set? Director Joey Reyes has all his praises to both of the actors, Maine and Alden, who worked very professional and sending good vibes so that the shoot are extra enjoyable and thankful that fans who clamor in their locations are disciplined not to disturb as the camera rolls.

Here are some photos I took of Alden during the Bloggers Conference:
For more photos, please like OHMSKI.

My Bebe Love #Kilig Pa More is an official entry to the 2015 Metro Manila Film Festival, by Octoarts Films, M-Zet TV Production Inc, APT Entertainment, MEDA Production, and GMA Films, opening December 25, 2015. Bring the family in this much awaited movie of the biggest love team of the year!
My Bebelove #KiligPaMore Official Trailer
Panuorin ang official aming official trailer! Tandaan, para sa mas masayang #Pasko all you need is #MyBebelove
Posted by My Bebe Love #KiligPaMore on Friday, November 20, 2015
Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts